Small fixes and improvements
I implemented a few small fixes and improvements based off your feedback.
- Enemies can no longer enter the tubes, so no more surprises.
- Haiku's jump animation no longer plays when standing at the edge of a platform.
- Screw enemies no longer gets stuck on the edge of platforms. (Still need to look into it sticking to walls issue).
- Boss no longer becomes invincible when dealing the killing blow as soon as it starts its swing animation. (I hope).
- Boss phase two trigger has been adjusted slightly. It now triggers at 1/2 health remaining and not 1/3.
- Slightly better visual feedback when hitting an enemy. Enemies now flash white when taking damage.
Main improvements that are still on the list:
- Revisit camera movement, and smooth transitions between moving left and right.
- Add audio feedback to damaging enemies.
- Pause menu lol.
- Map and other stuff which I'll leave for the final game.
Thank you everyone who has played the demo! I really appreciate it!
If you like what you see then please consider backing me on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haiku-the-robot/haiku-the-robot
And I would appreciate if you would share it with a friend who might like the game :D Thanks!
Get Haiku, the Robot - KICKSTARTER DEMO
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.