Haiku, the Robot
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Haiku the Robot is a cute adventure-exploration game set in a vast interconnected world full of corrupt robots and machinery. Explore the dying land of Arcadia; fight fierce machines; befriend quirky robots, and seek answers to the mysteries of the world around you.
Forge your own path through a vast interconnected world full of corrupt robots and machinery. Map uncharted paths and explore the hidden depths of Arcadia.
Dodge, dash, and slash as you battle fierce-looking machines. Challenge your skills and reflexes through tight melee combat and epic boss fights.
Evolve with powerful items and abilities, allowing you to reach previously inaccessible areas. Meet a variety of quirky robots, both friend and foe, and discover the dark secrets of the world around you.
- Classic side-scrolling action with all the modern trimmings.
- Dodge, dash, and slash through machine-like enemies.
- Jump, zip, and blink past challenging platforming obstacles.
- Meet a wide cast of interesting characters on your journey.
- Customize your playstyle through the chip system.
- Explore a vast interconnected world. Full of hidden secrets, fierce enemies, and quirky robots. A true Metroidvania.
- Make your own journey as you collect new items, abilities, and upgrades.
- Map your progress and piece together the secrets of Arcadia.
- Sharp and precise character movement with tight melee combat.
- GameBoy-inspired pixel art - each frame animated by hand. True retro aesthetic with modern controls.
|Release date||Apr 28, 2022|
|Genre||Adventure, Action, Platformer|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Cute, Exploration, Metroidvania, Multiple Endings, Open World, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: